Tag Archives: women in coaching
Are you telling yourself that you can’t do it? Do you find yourself getting excited about your business, but then you stop because something happens to steer you off your course? If this is your situation, then you are not alone. I have come up with three easy steps that will help you to get back on track and into creating more prosperity and joy for your business.
Self-sabotage shows up in many ways. Trust me when I say that I have been through it so I know how challenging it can be. If you are like many passionate and driven women entrepreneurs,you might feel stuck and want to throw in the towel when things don’t work out as planned. It’s easy to give up, but this is the wrong mindset to have, and if you give up, then you just become like everyone else. You are here to fulfill your life’s purpose; in order to do that you have to realize and be OK with things not always working out 100% of time. The good news is that you can turn around any situation and actually have it work out better than you ever imagined. Self-sabotage is the number one all-time dream crusher that will disempower you and your business. I want you to be successful, so here are three ways to help you overcome your inner saboteur.
1.Delete your old ways of seeing yourself. When you see yourself as not being able to attract your first client or first six figures in your business, you recreate that pattern of self-sabotage. When you deletethe old images of failing, it will help you to create the space to hold new images of success. Imagine if you were to go shopping for a new wardrobe and your closet is so full with old clothes that don’t fit or are so outdated that you can’t possibly put your new clothes in there until you do some cleaning up. It’s important to go through all the old images and stories,and then address them as they come up.If you really want to immerse yourself and be open for more prosperity,then write down all of your negative images that you see about yourself that are not serving you, and create new visions of success.
2. Stop comparing your success to other people in your industry. If you are one of those people who are checking out other people’s websites and feeling overwhelmed because you feel that are not there yet, then you immediately need to stop. Comparing yourself to others in your industry is an energy drain. In fact, it takes you out of your focus and flow, especially if you are a sensitive person. I remember my coach telling me to stop looking at other people’s stuff and thinking that I was less than. She made me realize that I had a gift and that people would seek me out because of this gift. Additionally, if I just focused on my success, then I would start shifting my situation around and I found that she was right. Spend time focusing on what is working right now. This could be that you took the first step in your business and hired a mentor or coach.
3 Create a positive self-talk with yourself every day. How you talk to yourself is everything. If you tell yourself it’s impossible, then you will create beliefs that reaffirm this, and you will attract exactly that belief. When you talk to yourself in ways that are more loving and nurturing, you can start to shift out of the negative emotions that cause stress and the inability to take action. Self-talk can be used to powerfully release your old self-sabotaging ways.
For example, if you are not making money right now in your business, then shift from telling yourself from the belief that it will never happen and that you have to struggle to the belief that I can do this and somehow, some way it will all work out.
P.S. If you are looking to finally breakthrough your issues around self-sabotage and money so that you can have a successful business and attract great paying clients, then check out the Money and Miracles Breakthrough program.
Did you get a copy of my Client Attraction Marketing Toolkit?
If not, then grab your copy right here:
Many passionate driven women coaches, consultants, holistic practitioners, and entrepreneurs have issues around money. They might have a lot of debt or they find it hard to make and keep more money in their business. I have helped clients heal their issues with money so fast that some in less than 24 hours are attracting new clients and doubling their revenues in record time. I am so passionate that I can help anyone heal their money issue as long as they are willing to follow my exact step-by-step system.
1. Surface up your negative beliefs around money. If you are having issues with money then you need to look at the beliefs that are negatively impacting you. These beliefs can be things like:
I don’t deserve to be spiritual and make good money
I fear success
I fear failure
Money is evil
People that are rich with money are bad
If I have money my friends/family won’t like me
It’s hard to have a success business in this economy
Why would someone want to hire or buy my products/services since
I don’t have that much experience
Once you surface up these negative beliefs around money, then you can really start to free yourself from having it be a taskmaster. One of the most powerful full processes that I teach in my Money and Miracles Breakthrough program is getting to the root of someone’s money issues. First, we look at the beliefs, and then we go back to moments in their lives when it first was created, this is called Reprogramming Your Inner Child.
Unfortunately, affirmations alone don’t work to heal your money issues because they fail to address the root cause. I have worked with clients all over the world and have taken them through this powerful and freeing process. As they progress through it, they feel
a huge sense of relief.
2. Have a debt forgiveness attitude. If you find that you are beating yourself up around debt, then understand that you can’t create more when you are focused on lack. Step three in my 7- step Money and Miracles Breakthrough Program, I have clients focus on making money instead of debt because it helps them to shift from lack consciousness into prosperity consciousness. *I paid off a $20,000 debt using this exact same process!
3. Move forward and be uncomfortable. You have to take the next step in order to attract a new client, or your very first one and this can make you feel uncomfortable. When you stay in your old routines of playing it safe, it’s hard to attract more money to you. By playing it safe, you might be telling yourself or doing the following:
I can’t invest in one more thing because I already did another program that didn’t work and I am in debt.
I don’t like getting on the phone and talking to people they will just think I am trying to sell them something
I don’t know what the first step I need to take so I won’t do anything.
You have to push through this thinking, and stand firm in your own power that by taking the next step that sometimes might be uncomfortable to open up more opportunities than you can ever imagine.
If you are not moving forward, then how do you expect your prospective clients to do the same?
P.S. If you are looking to finally breakthrough your issues around money so that you can have a successful business and attract great paying clients, then check out the Money and Miracles Breakthrough program.
Did you get a copy of my Client Attraction Marketing Toolkit?
If not, then grab your copy right here:
Do you worry about money and you constantly feel stressed about the bills pilling up? If this is you then you are not alone. Many heart-centered women coaches, consultants, practitioners, therapists and practitioners are going through the exact same thing. The problem is that I find they are so paralyzed by their fear around mo.ney that they don’t do anything to change their current situation or if they are doing something
Here are 3 simple strategies to help you let go of stress, doubt, and fear around Money For Your Business:
- Identify your biggest fears - In order to release your fears and change your circumstances you have to look into your fear. Take a deep breath and ask yourself “If I didn’t fear xyz what would I really do?” Fear paralyzes you from making decisions and taking actions…and of course repels you from attracting more money which is why you are feeling fearful in the first place … right? Fear is something that is simply a false perception that you are holding onto based on past experiences or beliefs of what could happen.
You may have heard fear called … False Evidence Appearing Real.
Here are some different types of fears:
Fear of failure
Fear of success
And some more specific types of fear…
Fear of change
Fear of taking action
Fear of making the wrong decision
Fear of losing money
Fear of not being able to make enough money
Whatever your fear is … you need to decide really what you DO want instead of being stuck. Fear won’t help you to create and attract more money, so the faster you get out of your fear more the faster you CAN attract money.
- Express your fears: Women love to share their challenges. I call it a “venting board” where you can express how you feel. However, it’s important not to stay in a negative place. Give your friend some guidelines to help you reduce your stress levels. (For example: I will vent for 10 minutes and if I go over I need you to stop me and help me find solutions).
Once you give yourself permission to share this with a friend or coach, then it will be much easier to FOCUS on a solution. For example, if you are not able to pay your bills living in fear won’t pay them. However focusing on solutions will.
- Let go and detach from the outcome. I know this is the most challenging part, but if you have done the above steps by first releasing the fear, and then looking for solutions, then the answers will come and the next step actions will appear. This could mean you could attract a client out of the blue that pays for your rent or mortgage. You win the lottery…yes that’s a little far fetched but you have to be willing to let go and be in the place of receiving. This is where I find many heart-centered coaches and healers get stuck, and as a result they do nothing or they give up on their business. You can’t do this is you are being true to yourself.
BONUS TIP: Identify the core belief around your fear… once you do this you can shift your biggest fears around money and anything else in your business.
P.S. Don’t let fear steal your dreams away…you are in control. Make sure you register for my BRAND NEW teletraining call where I will talk about this topic and more.
If you are looking for this step-by-step system on how to enroll clients and charge what you are worth, and breakthrough your money beliefs so that you can double, even triple your income in record time, then sign up for the Money and Miracles Breakthrough Program.
Check out all the bonuses that you will be receiving too!
Did you get a copy of my Client Attraction Marketing Toolkit?
If not, then grab your copy right here:
Are you struggling with enrolling clients?
How do you feel when you can’t sign up a client?
Or if you are BRAND new to your business and have no idea where to start?
This can be extremely frustrating because you live by the spiritual principles of I loving to help others. However, when it comes to money and clients that’s becomes a huge block for you…right?
I have written a checklist that will help you to get clear on what you need to do in order to change this around in the next 30 days.
Then read on….
Client attraction strategies made simple:
Set an intention to attract three new clients in 30 days. For some of you, that might be a huge trigger if you are new to your business, or if you have fear or block around selling.
(And hey, if you are feeling a little ambitious, then put it out there to attract more than three!)
The next step is to get clear on the kind of clients you want to attract. The problem I see is that coaches, consultants, and practitioners don’t know who they want to work with, so they just blindly market to everyone.
MYTH: When you market to everyone, you actually make it harder to attract clients.
The secret is to get CRYSTAL CLEAR about your ideal clients. When you do, then you will see them appear out of blue.
Fill in the blank below
My ideal client is ____________________________.
Now that you are clear, you need to focus on what you are offering.
This is what I call your offer or packages.
If you are a coach, then you can offer coaching packages.
For example, you have a One-year Diamond package; that program is your highest level of a client working with you 1-1.
Then you also have a lower end package that would provide a client less contact time and would not offer all of the things in the highest program.
Apply this same model to consultants and practitioners too!
From there, you want to know how to price your services, programs, and packages. It’s important to charge what you are worth. Otherwise, you will be giving away your power and devaluing yourself. I know coaches that keep giving away their services for free, and as a result, they never make any money. This is due to fear and not knowing how to charge. I have a formula that walks you through step by step on how to charge what you are worth in my Money and Miracles Breakthrough Program.
One tip is to stop charging hourly. This doesn’t serve you or the client. Come up with a package where the client sees the value, and not the hourly price.
Now on to one of my favorite points: how to have a conversation that sells.
For example, let’s say you have prospective clients that are asking you about what you charge and offer.
Do you tell them your prices and fees right there on the spot?
That answer should be no. Instead, what you want to do is to create a simple selling template to walk prospective clients through.
Here are the key points to have in your client attraction selling guide:
Talk about their issues and challenges
Understand what they want
Explain your offer with your signature system (This is your own step-by-step process
that will get them the results they desire)
Offer them incentives and bonuses for signing up
The last step is your marketing plan, so here’s what you need:
Create lead generation strategies that attract people to this discovery session.
You can do this online or even at networking meetings.
Focus on meeting as many people as you can in the next two weeks. Then you can schedule your time to meet with them either on the phone or in person.
If you get 10 appointments and have all these systems in place, then you should be able to attract three new paying clients!
How cool is that?
If you are looking for this step-by-step system on how to enroll clients and charge what you are worth and breakthrough your money beliefs so that you can double, even triple your income in record time, then sign up for the Money and Miracles Breakthrough Program.
Check out all the bonuses that you will be receiving too!
P.S.: Start attracting more money and clients right now, Sign up for the Money and Miracles Breakthrough program that starts May 23rd www.HeatherPicken.com/moneymiracle.
If not, then grab your copy right here:
If you find yourself saying there’s no enough time to get what you need done in your business, you are not alone. I help women entrepreneurs that lead busy lives. If you are like me you have no time to waste and there are some tasks that feel so daunting that you don’t want to do because either you don’t know how or it’s just too time consuming. Changes are these tasks are not income producing. Many women entrepreneurs waste more time doing tasks that are energy drainers because they haven’t learned the power of delegating. Once you do this you can shift out of feeling like there’s not enough time to feeling more energized about your business and being able to do things that you love. Here’s an easy checklist to follow that will help you to leverage your time and design your schedule where you are focusing on things that are income generating.
Leverage your secrets, tips, and checklist so that you can attract more clients and make more money
First make a list of daily and weekly things that are energy drainers.
Weekly- Upload weekly newsletter
Time it takes to do this task- One hour
From there make a decision of which task can be delegated.
Upload newsletter every Tuesday- delegate to virtual assistant
(saves you one hour)
Write down your current schedule for each day to see where your time is really being spent
this includes the time you go to bed. I want you to be honest with yourself to see where your time is really going and see if can delegate a task to someone else.
- 7am Wake up
- 8am Exercise
- 9am Create newsletter
- 10am Upload newsletter
- 11am Create images for sales page
- 12pm Call clients about
- 1pm Answer emails and eat
- 2pm Surf internet
- 3pm Hang out on Facebook
- 4pm Run errands
- 5pm Answer customer service emails
- 6pm Eat dinner
- 7pm Finish fixing website code
- 8pm Relax
- 9pm Relax
- 10pm Go to bed
If you look at the above example you can see that delegating some of these tasks will save you a few hours in your day to do things that are more income producing like talk to prospective clients. Also looking at your schedule can give you insight to what is really keeping you from moving forward. The internet can drain your business dry if you don’t have a clear plan to delegate what is an energy drain for you.
Write down the number of hours you will delegate.
I am delegating _____ hours per week.
For example if you have two hours everyday that are spent doing things that are energy drains you can hire a virtual assistant. Put that money aside in an account so that you know you won’t spend it. Trust me if you go out to eat, you have the money so make a commitment to do this now.
Create the mindset that you have the money to delegate so that you can have more time
One of the issues is that you might feel you don’t have money to do it, or you want to save money. However, if you give yourself a 30-day challenge of delegating these tasks and in place of what you have them doing you are filling your time connecting with prospects and other income generating activities you’ll find you feel better and that you can actually attract more money and clients. After all you want to experience freedom and joy in your business so how can you do that if you don’t give yourself permission to delegate
If not, then grab your copy right here:
Many spirit-driven coaches, consultants, healers, therapists, and practitioners will stuck at some point in their business. From just getting started, attracting their first client or next, even breakthrough their first six figures in their business or beyond. Blocks can feel huge because they negatively impact your business along with the other areas in your life and if you don’t learn how to remove them then you’ll find yourself stuck and want to give up.
There’s good news because I am here to tell you it doesn’t have to be that way. I have 3 tips that can help you to remove these blocks once and for all.
The first step is you need to figure out where you are the most blocked. This might sound simple yet many spirit-driven women entrepreneurs (and bold men) will be in denial that they are blocked because they want to appear that they have it all together or they feel ashamed and don’t want to share it with anyone. It’s ok because I have been there myself and I know how heavy it can feel.
The second step is to DECIDE that you want to remove this block. There is a difference is saying that you want to resolve the issue and you actually take action rather than wishing things would change and keep doing what you have always done. In order to shift this
block you must be willing to go out of your comfort zone. Nothing will change if you stay stagnate so you must take the action necessary.
Here are some examples:
Hire a coach or get into a program (you must invest in yourself in order to go to the next level. Trying to figure things out on your own or signing up for a bunch of free program isn’t going to cut it)
Change your niche or redefine it (if you are staying in a broke niche this is costing you or not knowing how to tell people what it is that you do)
Work on your beliefs around worthiness (feeling good enough will affect your money flow)
Be bold and ask for the sale (if you have issues signing up prospective clients chances are you are not asking for the sale)
If something isn’t working then affirm that you will find a way. Many times you become so focused on what is not working it leaves no room for your subconscious mind and the Universe to help solve it. (When you release this issue you will find the right people and resources appear).
Let go of any unnecessary energy drains that are affecting your well being. If a client owes you money make it a point to be first and take action, let go of clients that are not serving you, or personal relationships.
BONUS TIP: Look around your home and clean out the clutter. (This can create a huge energy shift in how you can focus more along with allowing more money to flow to you!)
Thirdly, is to remain positive no matter how things look on the outside. This can be challenging however not impossible. When I take my clients through the first step in the Money and Miracles Breakthrough program it shows them how to shift instantly around the worry, doubt, and stress about money. As a result they can instantly attract clients out of the blue along with miracles to problems they have been facing in their business or even in other areas of their lives.
P.S. If you are ready to finally release your business blocks so that you can start attracting more money and clients then sign up for the Money and Miracles Breakthrough program that starts February 8th www.HeatherPicken.com/moneymiracle
P.S.S. Please post this video to your Facebook wall or tweet about it http://youtu.be/lKjLWQtcq18
If you are like most spirit-driven women coaches, consultants, therapist, or healers that love what they do but really want to attract clients that will pay for your high level programs/services. If you are questioning how to do this then check out the 3 keys that will help you.
3 keys to attract high end clients that will pay for your programs and services
- Invest in yourself – You can’t expect to attract high-end clients if you are not being
a direct match to that money vibe. This means hiring a coach or getting into a high level group program. I found myself struggling until I started doing this and I continue to invest even more for my business both on an outer and inner level. If you’re desire is true then you need to step up and invest…period. This means instead of doing all the freebie classes out there. These are good to a point but can’t possibly give you everything you need. The more I invest in my business the higher my fees are for my 1-1 coaching because I only want to work with those that are serious and my energy and time is very demanding. If you don’t feel in alignment with that yourself then you need to really ask yourself if you are ready to attract high-end clients. It’s ok if you’re not but you must become what it is that you want to attract.
- Never set your fees based on the market-I know this goes against traditional thinking but if you are following me then you are not the norm..in fact you were probably drawn to me because you see how my thinking is different. In my 7-step Money and Miracles Breakthrough program I show you how to set your fees not based on fear but what you would love to charge. In fact once you use this formula you will find yourself attracting high end clients faster than you can imagine and they won’t tell you how expense you are because you have done both the inner and outer work.It’s not about you trying to get more money it’s about the ultimate goal you are helping your client with. For example I show my clients how to make a six figure income or more by following my step by step system. By following it they will receive the outcome they desire and build from there. What would that be worth? To me it’s priceless because you are actually saving time and money in the long run.
- Stop discounting and charging by the hour- Another mistake I see spirit-driven women coaches, consultants, therapists, and healers do is discounting sessions and still charging by the hour. When you discount your services you are really taking a huge piece of your self worth away. When your self worth goes down then your income will go down as a result. Additionally charging by the hour no matter what industry you do is another recipe for disaster. In my 7 step Money and Miracles Breakthrough system I show you how to transform your dollars per hour into creating systems and packages.
When you do this it will actually help your client progress faster with accountability and ongoing work. As a result they will sign up with you again. Even massage therapists can benefit from this model.
BONUS TIP: Bottom line, when you attract high-end clients you will attract better quality and reap the financial benefits. It’s spiritually rich experience for both of you. Allow yourself to receive these clients!
P.S. Learn more about attracting high end clients. Make sure you register for my BRAND NEW teletraining call where I will talk about this and more.
The best way to generate income, or even double and triple it is to attract high-end clients. No matter what kind of business you have, you can create packages andservices to attract these ideal clients. Here are my three tips in attracting high-end paying clients.
1.Customize it: Whether you are a coach, consultant, or even have a brick and mortar type of business, you can create your high-end offers with customization. For example, if you are a web design consultant, then you might want to include customized marketing materials.
2. Create a high-end enrollment guide: When asking for higher fees, it’s important that you create an enrollment guide that shows your potential clients the value when working with you.
If you don’t have this, then you’ll find it very hard asking for your higher fees. Creating this guide is critical to attracting high-end clients because it allows you to be clear on what you are offering along with creating confidence. This is something that I help my Diamond clients create and once they are able to master this process they are able to charge what they are worth which means doubling and tripling their income in record time.
3. Create packages with high-end bonuses: I recommend giving bonuses that are irresistible to potential high-end clients. Here are some must haves to keep in mind when designing your offers.
- Must have high value (you wouldn’t just give away something that is a $25 value)
For example I give a copywriting critique to those that pay in full as a Diamond Client.
- Create time sensitive bonuses (this encourages them to start working with you and they win because they receive want the want)
P.S. If you are looking to finally breakthrough your issues around charging what you are worth so that you can have a successful business and attract great paying clients, then check out the Money and Miracles Breakthrough program. Starts May 23rd.
Are you brand new to your business or do you lack the confidence in asking people to pay what you want for your services and as a result you undercharge but over deliver? Whether you are a coach, consultant, or practitioner charging what you are worth, you can feel uneasy if you don’t have the beliefs that support you. Additionally, it can be a huge energy drain if you are giving away too much. As a result you will attract the same kinds of clients that don’t value what you do. Here are three ways to help you confidently stand in your power when charging what you are worth.
1. Invest in trainings and on going education. In order to command your fees, you need to invest in trainings that can help you increase your fees anywhere from hundreds to thousands. Imagine having a new skill set that would help your clients. This is what will make you more in demand. For example, if you are a web designer and now you learned how to market websites taking a course or training, then you now have a value added service you can provide to your clients.The fastest way to excel is hiring a private mentor because you are getting their knowledge and passing it down to your clients.
2. Create visibility. The more people see your name, the easier it is to establish credibility in your industry. Go out and publish online articles or write for local newspapers or magazines.
Once you get the ball rolling, you will find that your name is everywhere!
Here are some other ideas:
Write press releases
Radio and TV interviews
Telesummita guest or host your own
Write a book
This is exactly what I did to get my business going and I call it the Rinse, Lather and Repeat marketing technique.
3. Create a belief that you are worth it. One of the things that I teach my mentoring clients and in my Money and Miracle Breakthrough program is how to create beliefs that supports what they want to charge. First, surface up the negative belief around charging what you are worth. It might be something like this:
No one in my industry is charging that much
No one will pay what I feel I deserve
I am brand new and have to pay my dues in order to charge what I want
I don’t feel confident
What happens if I can’t deliver what I promised to my clients
I feel like a fraud
Simply create beliefs that support where you want to be and not where you are right now.
If you are a new in your business, then you have to think as if you are already a seasoned pro. This means believing in yourself and that you have what it takes. The key is to focus on attracting clients that see and feel your value. I have created an entire system that shows women entrepreneurs how to stand in their own power. Once they do, then they find that they are doubling their fees in just a few short months.
P.S. If you are looking to finally breakthrough your issues around charging what you are worth so that you can have a successful business and attract great paying clients, then check out the Money and Miracles Breakthrough program. Starts May 23rd
Do you want to know the fastest way to grow your business in the shortest amount of time? If you are committed to your success, then I have a checklist for you.
1. Know Your Niche: First you need to know who your ideal clients are. This might mean redefining your niche. You can’t be all things to all people, so it’s important that you are clear on this and that your niche is lucrative.
2. Create Your Offers After you have defined your niche you need to create your offers. This applies to coaches, consultants, therapists, speakers, and practitioners. The key to creating these offers is showing your prospective clients the value so you can charge what you are worth. Take some time to create a word-for-word enrollment guide. I have all my Diamond clients do this step and as a result, they are able to convert more clients.
3. Client Attraction Marketing: You also want to create a marketing message that attracts your ideal clients. This means getting inside of their heads and heart to identify what it is they need and how you can help them. You can create content by doing this step and use it in the form of articles, blog posts, brochures, business cards, presentations and more.
4. Create leverage: How would you like to multiply your efforts and get in front of more of your ideal clients? You can by gettingthe help from others. Creating joint venture partnerships are great to build your list and increase your sales. I have done many of these campaigns and have a step-by-step formula that shows you how to easily attract the right partners. It’s important that you get clear on the kind of partners you would like to work with and that you also create a win-win situation.
5. Marketing plan: Having a marketing plan is key to being clear with how people will get to know about you and your work. You can create a monthly, quarterly, or six month plan.
You can use social media, video, networking, articles, networking, and speaking to attract your ideal clients. The key is to remember that marketing is a one-time event. You need to consistently market yourself so that you ensure a steady stream of clients and revenues. I know for most women they want to feel financially secure and not have to worry about bills or debt.
6. Create a money mindset: This is one of the most critical pieces that you need in your business. If you desire is to create your first six figures or beyond, then you need to be able to see yourself from the end result no matter what. This means when things don’t appear on the outside as planned, you need to be able to shift into “I can do this” mode. This is how I set myself apart from traditional business coaches because I address this piece first. I have had clients attract money within 24 hours or less by just shifting their beliefs around money. This is something that I am so passionate about and teach anyone to instantly shift their money set point. Remember you need to work on this everyday. Don’t get caught up in the details and how it will happen. Your mind is so powerful that it will find a way once you allow yourself to be in the space of receiving.
7. Invest in yourself: When I hired a mentor, my entire business and life changed. I was able to make more money in one month then I did in an entire year. The investment was high but the pay off made up for it. If you are not willing to invest in yourself, then how can you expect to ask others to invest in you? The more you invest in yourself the more you business will expand and you’ll be able to hire a team which means more free time for you. The best part of investing in yourself is that it will come back to you multiplied.
P.S. What to take a Quantum Leap in your business? Inquire how I can help you at any level to breakthrough your money, marketing, and mindset! Please email my assistant Kate so someone can get back to you. You can reach Kate at Kate@HeatherPicken.com