Category Archives: Events
Hosted by Heather Picken of the International Association of Women
Coaches and Entrepreneurs with special guest Larry Crane.
Turn on the TV on any given day and chances are you’ll hear depressing news about foreclosures, unemployment, or war. But whether your listeners are financially strapped housewives or psychologically scarred veterans, Larry Crane can teach them the secret to becoming healthy, wealthy and wise.
Sharing a scientifically–proven technique that’s been taught to more than 100,000 graduates worldwide, he’ll reveal why:
- The brain is like a computer and most of us have “viruses” that impede relationships and success.
- Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson underscore the danger of achieving “success” without happiness.
- Most people operate in “zombie mode” and are slaves to knee jerk emotion.
- Mankind is headed for disaster unless we address the root cause of anxiety and dread.
- People with post-traumatic stress disorder can develop minds that are quieter than the Dalai Lama’s.
If you missed the call here’s the replay click here
(good for 24 hours)